LEGAL INFORMATION CLAUSES
LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. must ensure that the personal data of the interested party is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, that it is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and it cannot be treated in a manner incompatible with said purposes and must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed. Personal data must be accurate and, if necessary, updated, adopting reasonable technical and organizational measures so that it is deleted or rectified when they it is inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed.
Likewise, the personal data of the interested party must be kept in a way that allows identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment and must be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security through the application of technical or organizational measures. appropriate. Thus, LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. will be responsible for compliance with the provisions above and must be able to prove it later. The General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, GDPR) is in full and mandatory compliance as of May 25, 2018. The GDPR is a standard of direct application throughout the European Union, relating to the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data. In this sense, and in order to adapt to European data protection regulations, when LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. obtains personal data directly from an interested party, LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. will have to:
- Provide the identity and contact information of the person responsible for the Treatment and, where appropriate, their representative, the contact information of the Data Protection Delegate, where appropriate, and the purposes of the treatment for which the personal data is intended, as well as the legal basis of the treatment.
- Specify the legitimate interests of the person in charge or of a third party when the treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of those interests, which should not prevail over their interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party.
- Provide the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data and, where appropriate, the intention of the person in charge of transferring personal data to a third country or international organization and the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
- Indicate the period during which the personal data or criteria used to determine the conservation period will be kept.
- Inform of the existence of the right to request the person responsible for the Treatment access to the personal data related to the interested party, its rectification or deletion (“right to be forgotten”), the limitation of its treatment or the right to oppose the treatment, as well as well as the portability of your data.
- Inform about the possibility of withdrawing consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. As well as, inform you of the possibility of filing a claim with a Control Authority.
- Specify if the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement or a necessary requirement to sign a contract and if the interested party is obliged to provide personal data and is informed of the possible consequences of not providing such data.
- Report on the existence of automated decisions, including profiling and, at least in such cases, report on the logic applied, as well as the importance and expected consequences of said treatment for the interested party.
When LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. does not obtain the personal data of an interested party, it will have to provide the interested party with the information described in the previous section. As well as the categories of personal data in question and the source from which they come and, where appropriate, if they come from publicly accessible sources.
Personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data.
If LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. obtains personal data directly from the interested party, the information must be made available to them at the time the data is requested, prior to collection or registration. In the event that the data is not obtained from the interested party, as it comes from a legitimate transfer, or from publicly accessible sources, LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. will inform the interested parties within a reasonable period of time, but, in any case, before one month from the date the personal data were obtained or before the first communication with the interested party or before the data, where appropriate, have been communicated to other recipients. Only personal data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation and the processing of genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data relating to the health or data relating to the sexual life or orientation of a natural person in the cases provided for in current and applicable regulations on data protection.
The processing of personal data related to convictions and criminal offenses or related security measures may only be carried out under the supervision of public authorities or when authorized by the law of the European Union or of the Member States that establishes adequate guarantees for the rights and freedoms of the interested parties. When LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. plans the further processing of personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were obtained, it will provide the interested party, prior to such further processing, information on that other purpose and any other relevant information. LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. must include in each and every one of the forms or documents used to collect personal data, the information indicated above, as well as state the consent granted by the interested party. To make compatible the greater demand for information that must be provided to the interested party whose personal data is going to be processed, the possibility of presenting the information adopting an information model by layers or levels is established, this must be in line with the fact that the information must be provided with a clear, simple and concise language, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible.
Layered information consists of:
– Presentation of basic information (1st layer): consists of presenting basic information at a first level, in a summarized form, at the same time and in the same medium in which the data is collected:
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsible: Identity of the person responsible for the Treatment
Purpose: Description of the purposes of the treatment, including profiling
Legitimation: Legal basis of the treatment
Recipients Forecast or not of transfers Forecast of transfers, or not, to third countries
Rights Reference to the exercise of rights
Origin Source of the data (When they do not come from the interested party)
Additional information Referral to additional and detailed information on Data Protection
Referral to Additional Information (2nd layer): It consists of presenting the information in a detailed and complete way, in an adequate, structured, concise and precise medium. The way to present this additional information depends on the characteristics of the means used to inform, it may be presented in paper or electronic format:
LEGAL CLAUSE FOR THE SECOND LAYER
In accordance with current and applicable regulations on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. with VAT number ESB01581388 and registered office located at HERMANOS LUMIERE, 5 01510, MIÑANO MAYOR (ÁLAVA), and that their respective purposes, retention periods and legitimating bases are listed below. For those treatments that require it, the possible elaboration of profiles and automated decisions, as well as the possible transfers and international transfers that LIOF-PHARMA S.L.U. plans to carry out:
– Purpose: <Description of the purposes of the treatment>
– Conservation period: <Data retention periods or criteria>
– Legitimate basis: <Detail of the legal basis of the treatment>
– Profiling: <Determination of automated decisions, profiles and applied logic>
– Assignments: <Recipients or categories of recipients>, <Description of the purposes of the assignment> and <Detail of the legal basis of the assignment>
– International Transfers: <Adequacy decisions, guarantees, binding corporate standards or specific applicable situations>
The data identified with a mark (*) are understood as mandatory and required fields, consequently, they will be understood as necessary to carry out the purposes. At the same time, we inform you that you can contact the Data Protection Delegate, by writing to the email address LD_comunicaciones@liofpharma.com or the phone 945298198. In accordance with the rights conferred by current and applicable data protection regulations, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the revocation of the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email LD_comunicaciones@liofpharma.com. You can go to the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.